Bojoko launches a UK bingo service
Gambling affiliate Bojoko has expanded its operations by launching a bingo service in the UK. The moves will strengthen the company’s position in the UK market, where it also offers casino and sportsbook services. The new Bojoko bingo service will provide users with in-depth, accurate knowledge and resources, with information about all UK bingo brands.
Epic will now let developers self-publish to the Epic Games Store
Epic Games is finally going to let developers self-publish games to the Epic Games Store. The change could mark a potentially seismic shift for the PC storefront because now a lot more games may show up on the store. The big draw for developers is Epic’s generous revenue share model. Epic takes a 12 percent commission on game sales, meaning developers keep the money earned from the remaining 88 percent.
TikTok blocks app store links in creators’ bios
TikTok has begun blocking links to app stores in creators’ bios, TechCrunch learned and the company confirmed. The block, which will have a significant impact on CPI (cost per install) campaign, deals between creators and brands, also extends to third-party link-in-bio solutions like Linktree.
Bank of Scotland introduces personalized gambling spending limits
Bank of Scotland is the latest UK lender to offer customers the ability to set a limit on how much they can spend each month on gambling using their debit card. The feature allows customers using the Bank of Scotland mobile app to set a monthly debit card gambling limit of any amount. The move builds on a trial of the feature in November by Bank of Scotland's sister Lloyds.
Digital yuan app supports WeChat Pay now
China's digital currency has further expanded its application scenarios, with the digital yuan app being linked to the broadly-used WeChat Pay. The Global Times learned that the payment platform of the digital yuan app supported both Alipay and WeChat Pay. Users can make payments with their digital yuan wallets in WeChat's mini-programs, and the feature will be available in more scenarios.
TikTok shares Keyword Insights to help in ad analysis
Now, TikTok is offering marketers the chance to dive deep into research and analysis via the new Keyword Insights feature. Accessed through the platform’s Creative Centre, Keyword Insights can be used to discover which words, phrases, and terms are appearing in the best-performing TikTok ads.