Our Self-Service Platform recently got a new improvement that will help you save time and money! Now using CPA Goal setting you can optimize your СРМ and СРС campaigns depending on cost per conversion.
How does it work?
1. You choose desired cost per conversion
2. Our system automatically calculates how much traffic each slice* will need to achieve desired cost per conversion.
3. The least effective slices will be excluded without your involvement.
4. As a result, you save time on routine actions and get the best performance.
*Slice - geo+platform+zone.
How to start a campaign with CPA Goal setting?
1. Create a new campaign with targets of your choice.
2. Choose CPM/CPC bid.
3. Set up a postback with us.
Next you will need to fill three additional fields:
1. CPA goal – an abstract cost per one conversion (we recommend you to keep it at a close-to-realistic level).
2. CPA goal zero rate – this setting allows us to calculate the required volume of impressions per slice. This will cause the source to stop working, if it doesn't have any conversion on it.
Recommended values: 1.8-2.2.
3. CPА goal stop rate – this setting interacts with those slices that already have conversions. In case indicator multiplied by your income is more than your expenses - the slice keeps working. Otherwise the slice gets blocked automatically.
Recommended values: 1.1-1.3.
After all the settings are completed and campaign is launched, our algorithm will start doing its job, automatically blocking ineffective slices depending on your settings. As a result, not only will you cut your expenses, but also save your time on optimizing them.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your manager or send us an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to help you.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us!